1) SEAL OF MY DREAMS – An awesome anthology chock full of short-to-novella length romance from NYT bestsellers, USA Today bestsellers, award winners and beloved household names. Print edition is on sale now and the ebooks will be available 11/11/11 (Veteran’s Day) All proceeds go to support veteran’s medical research. Let me repeat: ALL proceeds. No one is making so much as a thin dime off this book!
2) My winter Crocs
3) Robin Hobb’s Rain Wild Chronicles (fantasy, set in the same world as the Liveship Traders series)
4) Desperate Housedogs. Cute new cozy mystery series from Bell Bridge Books.
5) Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair serum. (Although people keep swearing to me about the new Olay products. I may have to try some!)
6) Shawntelle Madison’s cool online GMC wizard.
7) My first ever “I hated this book so much I want to go back in time and shoot my momma so I’ll never be born and have to read this book” review. It is awesome and epic. It’s one of, if not the longest review I’ve ever seen on Amazon. The woman hated the “faithful reprint” of the 18 year-old TALL, DARK AND LONESOME (my first published book which Bantam chose to reissue first). Hated it with an admirable fiery passion and commitment you don’t often see in today’s world when child pornography is not involved. I have to confess that coke shot out my nose I was laughing so hard. I made everyone in the office pull it up on screen and read it. And told them, “If you ever hear one of our authors whining and being all delicate about a review, please send them this URL.” I didn’t tell them to add, “Suck it up, you baby,” but I think that is implied. (g) I have had some lovely reviews from bloggers who have gushed about me but you can’t win ’em all and it’s the readers who honestly fail you that keep you humble.
How ’bout it? You got some cool to share? Inquiring minds want to know.