So how did that month of July work out for you?
Woo-wee, we’ve had some kind of month, haven’t we? With the horrific heat wave we’ve experienced, the economy in the cellar, and travel and gas prices so high, I’ve had to take my little pleasures where I could find them. The great thing about little pleasures is you don’t usually feel guilty after partaking, they’re inexpensive, and they take the edge off the sharp points in our lives. Here are my top ten for last month:
9. Giving up on styling my hair and letting it air dry after washing.
8. Getting sprayed by my husband with the water hose. “Do it again, honey!”lol
5. A free outdoor concert where the band, Ron Moody and the Centaurs, featured Motown music, I drank iced water, used my personal fan and watched a cute couple dance the entire time.
- Daydreams about a boat ride (still waiting for that<g>).
- Spotting several hummingbirds by the feeder.
- Drumroll… AIR CONDITIONING! (Expensive, but oh, so worth it!)
What have been some of your recent little pleasures? Maybe I can try a few of yours! On your mark, get set, go!