Everyone please welcome Tawny back to the convertible! She’s got an awesome new release, and a great prize to give away to one lucky commenter!
I am happily celebrating the release of my tenth book, BREAKING THE RULES, this week. And gearing up for an even bigger celebration… Valentine’s Day. Oh, the romance of it all, right? Candy and flowers, hearts and candlelight.
At least, that’s what I imagine Valentine’s Day should be. But even with my vivid romance-focused imagination, sometimes I struggle to come up with clever, fun ideas for a romantic evening. Both in my books, and in real life. So I made that my quest for this blog, hoping to give us all some ideas and see what ideas you can give me!
Here is my list of favorite romantic scenarios that I think would make for a very romantic Valentine’s evening:
- A candlelight dinner cruise on the Bay (any Bay, but I’d pick San Francisco)
- A secluded picnic for two by a lake
- Slow dancing to your favorite music
- Champagne and chocolate by a roaring fire
- A long hand-in-hand walk on the beach at sunset
- Hot toddies together while stargazing with a telescope on a high, quiet mountain
- A pampered night of luxury in a high-end hotel, complete with room service
- With the lights down low and the popcorn buttered, watch a romantic movie together
- Share a rose petal strewn bubble bath together, with champagne and soft music
As for number ten… I’m waiting for you 🙂 What’s your idea of the perfect romantic evening?
To celebrate the release of BREAKING THE RULES, I’m giving away some Valentine’s treats to one lucky commenter today! A hand-crafted (by me) heart-shaped tin filled with candy, and a book of the winner’s choice from my backlist!
Be sure and check out my upcoming party!
I’m so excited that my tenth release, BREAKING THE RULES, is on shelves now! I loved writing this story, because it focuses on something near and dear to my heart – a Military Hero (my own hero-hubby was in the Army). Even more fun was making this a Valentine’s story, complete with hearts and flowers.
To celebrate, I’m having an invitation-only Valentine’s Day Party! Including:
- ♥ A downloadable short story written just for this party as a door prize for everyone who attends
- ♥ A sexy Top Ten to wind up my Top Ten tour: Ten Tips for a Hot Valentine’s Night
- ♥ One lucky person will win a Valentine’s Basket!
All you have to do to join the fun is go to the Breaking the Rules Valentines Party page on my website, and let me know you’d like an invitation!
BREAKING THE RULES BLURB:
What do you get when you mix a military hero on a mission with an independent artist hell-bent on proving something? A battle that can only be won between the sheets.
Sophia Castillo is finally calling the shots in her life, and she’s determined to stay in charge. The last thing she needs is a babysitter. Not even a babysitter as sexy as US Army Sergeant First Class and EOD Squad Leader, Maximillian St. James. But when someone is sabotaging her art gallery, she turns to Max for help. When he proves to be a challenge to her independence, she lays down their relationship rules. Hot sex, good times and a lot of laughs are all good. Anything involving their hearts is strictly off limits. Before they catch the vandal, Max and Sophia both have to decide just which rules they are willing to break, and how high a price they are willing to pay.
Tawny Weber is usually found dreaming up stories in her California home, surrounded by dogs, cats and kids. When she’s not writing hot, spicy stories for Harlequin Blaze, she’s shopping for the perfect pair of boots or drooling over Johnny Depp pictures (when her husband isn’t looking, of course). Come by and visit her on the web at www.tawnyweber.com