That’s a picture of me. Stick a fork in me. I am done with winter! Unfortunately, winter is not done with us. I made a BIG mistake this year by not booking a quick trip to Florida during January. It’s something I think everyone should do. I looooooong for the sensation of sand between my toes, WARM sunshine on my pale skin (coated with sunscreen, of course) and a WARM breeze… along with the sound of Beach Music or Motown.
The sad thing is the temps where I live aren’t nearly as low as the temps where many of you live. I’ll admit it. My name is Leanne. And I’m a winter wimp.
So I have a few ideas for how to survive this month. Can you help me out and share yours too?
1. Change my screensaver to a beach scene.
2. Play beach music on my car stereo.
3. Give myself a pedicure – bright color required.
4. Go outside when the sun is shining.
5. Mark each day off the calendar.
6. Plan an early Spring trip to the beach!
How do you survive February?
Here’s a song for all of us ….